Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan for the week


We have an extra mouth to feed from now on. Our niece Destiny came to live with us right before Christmas so our food is almost doubling.

This week will be fairly easy and cheap since my car is kaput right now.

Monday: shepards pie and biscuits

Tuesday: breakfast for dinner(pancakes.eggs.bacon)

Wednesday: beef tips with green beans and potatoes

Thursday:chicken pot pie(I use pie crusts and it is so YUMMY)

Friday:Grilled chicken/pork chops, salad, rice with mixed veggies

Saturday: Chili dogs with french fries

Sunday: either white chicken chili or roast in the crockpot with bread machine rolls

I try to serve fresh veggies and fruit on the sides and as always try to bake something healthy.

Be sure to stop by http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for more menu plans!! thats where I get most of my inspiration from.

No comments: